SkillCheck Pacific Pty Ltd - over 21 years delivering Great Service & Best Prices!
Online Testing - the most popular skill testing & assessment solution
After over 14 years working within the recruitment industry and a further 21+ years supplying skill testing software and online testing services to the wider recruitment and professional HR community, we have rationalized our business activities to a specialist sector.
On our "Products" page is information regarding the new services we will be offering later in 2017.
Please CLICK HERE to see details of this service.
Introducing PSYCHOMETIC ASSESSMENTS (Getting a deeper insight into candidates' personality, motivators and attributes)
Psychometric assessments shouldn't replace "Gut feel". Please read the article via THIS LINK to better understand the role of psychometric assessments.
(Thank you to HR Daily for allowing us access to this very insightful article on psychometeric assessments' role in the recruitment process.)
IF ALL YOU REQUIRE IS TRADITIONAL SKILL-BASED ONLINE TESTING, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING;
- There are NO AUSTRALIAN-BASED DEVELOPERS of online "candidate skill testing". (All recognized developers are based in the United States.)
- All Australian/ New Zealand "suppliers" are "distributors".
- We cannot
unreservedly recommend any supplier/ distributor in Australia. However, we can direct your enquiry to one very reputable company with excellent product offerings and exceptional customer service
CLICK HERE to contact us for a referral.
- It is important to carefully check what a supplier is offering before making a commitment. See below.
SERVICE CRITERIA TO LOOK FOR IN YOUR ONLINE, SKILLS-BASED, TESTING SUPPLIER
It is important that, whichever supplier you choose, provide all, or most of these;
- a service with validated product (ask for their validation report)
- a service with the latest application versions, such as Microsoft Office, in a full simulation mode, allowing any correct method to complete a task
- a service with tests which comply with relevant Australian Standards
- a service which is fit for purpose
- a service which is multi-user enabled and this function is controlled by you at the your "administrator" level at no additional cost
- a service with the "end-of-test" URL re-direct to your website home page at no additional cost
- a service which is not "quota-limited", which means if their arbitrarily imposed annual "quota" is exceeded you will not incur additional subscription costs (if you have been told you have an 'unlimited-use annual subscription' you may find that is not the case. Ask the question and get it in writing.)
- a service which does not have a time limit for use of pre-paid meter credits you purchased
- a service which has all tests listed in the sales offer pre-loaded into the user interface
- a service which can be easily integrated into your HRM/ ATS system at minimal or no cost
- a service which automatically delivers comprehensive and easy to understand test reports in PDF, HTML and CSV formats
- a service with exclusive custom branding with your company logo throughout the entire subscription and on score reports at a minimal cost, if any, and
- a service which does not blatantly "advertise" their service in the subscription interface
If, after browsing our website, you have any questions, need more information or prices, please send us an e-mail by clicking on THIS LINK.