- Latest newsletter (August 2014) is now available via the "Newsletter Archive" link in the panel on the left of this page.
- Firefox version 29.0.1 - You may need to turn off pop-up blockers. See our Resources page for instructions.
- Internet Explorer 8 - Security settings dis-allowing scores to be saved to online testing - See our "Resources" page.
- Internet Explorer 11 - Supported for SkillCheck Online Testing users.
- Java - Latest version 7.65 - See link on the left to perform your update.
- Flash - Latest version 184.108.40.206 - See link on the left to perform your update.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
SkillCheck Online Testing - the most popular skill testing & assessment solution
- skill testing on the latest versions of Microsoft Office™ including Microsoft Office™ 2010 and Microsoft Office™ 2013,
- skill testing for clerical & office skills, accounting, call centre, digital literacy, food services, retail sales, light industrial, medical and legal skills testing,
- skill testing customised for Australia and New Zealand,
- skill testing that allows any correct method to complete a task,
- skill testing which can be customized to meet specific user needs,
- skill testing which is locally and globally normed for many application tests,
- cognitive & behavioural assessments (psych tests), measuring key attributes in most employment areas,
- customized cognitive & behavioural assessments (psych tests),
- timed tests in selected Microsoft applications to enable time-efficient re-testing,
- real-time Australian-based technical support for customers & candidates 7 days a week.
No other skill testing and assessment service delivers the validity, reliability, economy and variety of SkillCheck - the choice of more Australian & New Zealand recruiters.
- All skill testing is delivered via SkillCheck Online Skill Testing (Internet-based) including current versions of Microsoft Office; clerical skills (typing, literacy, numeracy and many more); accounting, legal & medical testing; call centre skills (interactive audio-based, in-bound and out-bound), cognitive and behavioural (psych) assessments and more.
- Same-day account establishment with no set-up charge.
- Employment skill testing is considered an essential part of any hiring process. For more information regarding our Internet-based testing service, please CLICK HERE
- For a listing of available tests, please CLICK HERE
OFF-SITE (EXTERNAL) TESTING
- Testing candidates remotely, via the Internet, can make your life easier. You can pre-screen the candidates, before they step one foot into your office.
- This means fewer people to interview, a more efficient process, a quicker time to hire, and effective use of an online testing resource to “capture” the best candidate before another recruiter or employer hires them.
- It would be a no-brainer, if only you could be sure that it's not your candidate's, best friend's spouse actually taking the test. This, of course, is easily overcome with a simple pre-testing briefing.
- For more information about pre-screening candidates with more certainty, please CLICK HERE
Both PCs and MACs may be used to administer testing via the Internet. SkillCheck Online Testing System Requirements are simply met with virtually any modern computer.
COGNITIVE & BEHAVIOUR ASSESSMENTS
Cognitive & Behavioural assessments have long been a part of the online skill testing environment. To request more information, please CLICK HERE
GENERIC OH & S TESTING was released in April 2012. For more information, please CLICK HERE
SKILL TESTING TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
The full range of online skill testing, including Microsoft Office, Clerical Skills, Legal, Medical& Accounting Skills, Call Centre, Light Industrial and more is on our General Products page.
The access this information, please CLICK HERE
SkillCheck is the assessment & testing solution chosen by major international banks, law firms, recruiters, local, state and federal government, medical, legal, accounting, call centre specialists and many others - including companies much like yours!
CUSTOMIZED SKILL TESTING
Occasionally a customer has such a unique need that the only way to address it is to have a customized test developed. Can this be done? Yes, of course it can! CLICK HERE to enquire regarding processes and costs.
MICROSOFT OFFICE 2013 - AN OVERVIEW
So what is new? To access an overview document of this release of the all-pervasive Microsoft Office, please CLICK HERE
PSYCHOMETRIC ASSESSMENTS SHOULDN'T REPLACE "GUT FEEL"
Thank you to HR Daily for allowing us access a very insightful article on this subject. To read the article, CLICK HERE
If, after browsing our website, you have any questions, need more information or prices, please send us an e-mail by clicking on THIS LINK.
If you would like to take an online test, please CLICK HERE to access a Word document "Demo Request Form". Complete details in the request form and eMail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, you must provide a valid company name and your contact details.
Online Testing Services in Western Australia, South Australia, Victoria, Northern Territory, Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland, New Zealand, South Africa, Fiji, Paupa New Guinea, Malaysia, India, Dubai, Qatar, England, Ireland, Scotland